Two weeks of fighting a cold is enough! Praise God, I’m feeling better, and in thanksgiving I want to give you some “Thanksgiving blessings.” Maybe you can pass them on to your guest this week. How about writing them on cards to give to each one around your holiday table?
For me there will not be any big table to serve. I was looking forward to having my daughter and her family with me, but their plans have changed. It will not be the first time I spend Thanksgiving by myself. A couple of years ago I was so sick I couldn’t go anyplace.
Sharing these blessings from God’s Word with you makes me feel like I have a houseful people around my table. Enjoy and take to heart!
Blessings to you on 20-11 2011!!
- This is the day the Lord has made; rejoice and be glad in it. The joy of the Lord is your strength. Be glad with the joy of His presence.
- The angel of the Lord encamps around you and delivers you.
- The Lord is blessing you. He blesses you with peace. He will keep you in His loving arms forever.
- May Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you. His peace and mercy be your fortress.
- God delights in you; he will make your steps firm.
- Blessed be the Lord. He showers you with blessings and bears your burdens.
- You are the apple of His eye. He hides you in the shadow of His wings.
- The Lord, your God, bless you and the works of your hands. May he surround you with His favor as with a shield.
- Be strong and courageous. The Lord is with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
- The eternal God is your refuge. He carries you in His everlasting arms.
- God’s eyes are open and His ears attentive to your prayers. Meditate day and night on his Word, and be careful to do everything written in it.
- May the words of your mouth and the meditation of your heart be pleasing in God’s sight.
- All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful. He will instruct you in the way chosen for you.
- Blessed are you if you consider the poor. The Lord will deliver you in time of trouble.
- The Lord Almighty is with you; the God of Jacob is your fortress.
- Call upon God in the day of trouble; He will deliver you and you will honor Him.
- Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fall.
- The Lord’s love is with you from everlasting to everlasting. The Lord watches over you. He is your shade at your right hand.
- Trust in the Lord forever. The Lord is the Rock eternal.
- God’s compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is His faithfulness.
- The Lord your God is with you. He takes great delight in you; He rejoices over you with singing.
- May God make all grace abound to you, so that in all thing, at all times, you have what you need, and can abound in every good work.
- May every day bring a new song in your heart, a hymn of praise to God.
- The Lord is your Shepherd, you shall not be in want.