Lately I’ve been consuming lots of the BEE product. Honey with ginger and apple cider vinegar is the first thing on my daily menu. But it takes time to combat a respiratory infection. My friend Iris called from Florida saying she has been very sick with the flue. Both of us, in the same boat, prayed for each other. Prayer with a fellow Christian is more soothing than honey, don’t you think? It’s very uplifting!
The Bible is full of Be’s—uplifting Be’s. While consuming the bee product for my physical body, here are some Be’s to be thinking about for my spiritual well-being.
- Be strong and courageous.
- Be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
- Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
- Be on your guard against all kinds of greed.
- Be devoted to one another in brotherly love.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Be completely humble and gentle.
- Be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Be kind and compassionate to one another.
- Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children.
- Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
- Be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
- Be thankful.
- Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders.
- Be self-controlled.
- Be patient with everyone.
- Be joyful always.
- Be kind to everyone.
- Be hospitable.
- Be subject to rulers and authorities.
- Be obedient.
- Be ready to do whatever is good.
- Be active in sharing your faith.
- Be content with what you have.
- Be strengthened by grace.
These are just a few of the Be’s but enough to think about today. Be strengthened by the grace of God. Do you need uplifting? Call someone who you can pray together with, then both of you will be uplifted. May this BE a wonderful day for you!
(Scriptures: Deut 31:6; Matt 5:48; Luke 6:36; 12:15; Rom 12:10,12; Eph 4:2,32; 5:1; 6:10,18; Col 3:15; 4:5; 1 Thess 5:8,14,16; 2 Tim 2:24; Titus 1:8; 3:1; Philem 6; Heb 13:5,9.)